Overparenting is a pervasive practice in our society today. My guest Julie Lythcott-Haims identified over-parented students in her former role as the Dean of Freshman and Undergraduate Advising at Stanford University and wrote the NYT best-selling book How to Raise an Adult, and later Your Turn: How to be an Adult.
Links from the episode
- Julie Lythcott-Haims: Website
- Julie Lythcott-Haims: Instagram
- How to Raise an Adult
- Your Turn: How to be an Adult
- Prep Dish — Get 2 weeks free meal planning, prepdish.com/families
- Indeed – If you need to hire, you need Indeed! Visit www.indeed.com/families.