Hi there, I'm Denaye.
I get it. You want to give your kid the world and every opportunity imaginable.
As parents, we want to do everything and be everything for our children. Yet so often, we end up overwhelmed. You already know that, right?
I’m not only a researcher and clinician, but I am also a parent in the trenches with you. While my work is rooted in science, it’s also steeped in real life. That’s why I’m focused on bringing realistic solutions to support you in parenthood.
I am a therapist, author, and the host of the top-ranked Simple Families Podcast. My work has been featured on Netflix, Real Simple Magazine, The Today Show, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, and many more.
For the past 15 years, I’ve had the experience of partnering with parents in search of a more harmonious life with kids. My doctorate is in Child Development with a research focus in family wellness. I'm also licensed as a clinical social worker.
Some of my areas of expertise include:
- Reducing the mental load of motherhood
- Addressing challenging behavior in childhood
- Providing support for anxiety, ADHD, and social-emotional skills
- Improving the quality of relationships between family members, including siblings
- Managing physical + mental clutter
- Implementing positive + effective child rearing practices
- Supporting neurodiverse + special needs families
- Enhancing executive functioning within families
- + more