Child anxiety rates are on the rise, therefore, it’s a topic that feels familiar to many parents. Last week I discussed child anxiety with expert Dr. Eli Lebowitz. In today’s episode, I’m joined by fellow mom and mental health professional Niro Feliciano. We are answering questions submitted by listeners on the interaction of parenting styles and child anxiety.
Links from this Episode
- Child Anxiety, Part I ft. Dr. Eli Lebowitz
- Niro’s Website
- This Book Won’t Make You Happy: Eight Keys to Finding True Contentment
- All Things Life with Niro Podcast
- Simple Families Podcast Episode 298 – Accommodating
- Simple Families Podcast Episode 306 – Contentment