Niro Feliciano set out to write the book on happiness…then she realized happiness wasn’t even the goal. Today, she joins me to discuss what contentment means and how we can ditch the metrics t0 move towards it. She’s a cognitive psychotherapist, mom of 4, and a brand-new author.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS
Links from this Episode
- Niro’s Website
- This Book Won’t Make You Happy: Eight Keys to Finding True Contentment
- All Things Life with Niro Podcast
- Evite – Find thousands of unique invitation themes for your next party
- Daily Harvest – Get up to $40 off your first box
- Fabric – Find security and protection for your family with term life insurance.