SFP 138: Q&A - Is Your Social Media Actually Real Life?

About 95% of everything I put on the internet is real life, not staged. The other 5% includes things like the photo in this post, because I generally don't frolic in fields in pretty dresses. Today I am answering a question from a reader about how much of what I share with you is representative of my real life: my home, my parenting, and the activities I do with my children.


Denaye Barahona

Dr. Denaye Barahona is a loving wife and mama of two. She partners with families to tackle the challenges of raising children. Denaye is a minimalist who claims to be a decluttering expert (don't let her near your closet). She loves to travel, talk health-and-wellness, and give unsolicited advice. She has been featured on the likes of The Today Show, The Wall Street Journal, The Huffington Post, The Minimalists, Motherly, Becoming Minimalist, and numerous other media outlets. Denaye holds a Ph.D. in Child Development and is a Clinical Social Worker with a specialty in child and family practice.