I used to dread taking my kids to the pool. It would take me a half hour just to get the bag packed. But these days, I am packing a simplified beach bag and it has made all the difference. Today, I am sharing a quick video of exactly what I am packing in my bag this year.
The biggest change I have made is my towels--switching to these microfiber towels has cut the size of my bag by at least 50%. I keep the snacks simple and only take one big water bottle to share. Most importantly, I have found a non-toxic sunscreen that I love from Beautycounter. I am thrilled to have something that is safe for both the adults and kids--that way I only need to pack one. [the first 5 readers to place an order get a free Protect Lip Balm too!]
this post contains affiliate links:
- Shirt Dress: Past season by Saks Fifth Avenue, but a similar dress by Madewell
- Chambray Hat: Past season from J.Crew, but a similar hat by DALIX
- My bathing suit: Yves by Magic Suit
- Beach bag: Small Zip Top Tote Bag by Land's End
- Sunscreen: Beautycounter Protect Stick Sunscreen (full size / compact size)
- Towels: Microfiber Sport Lite
- Water bottle: Contigo Autoseal 32 ounce (my favorite, although not the one pictured)
- Snacks: Cashew Cookie Larabars
Can you simplify your bag too?
Like it? Pin it!
WANT THE FREE MINI-COURSE?
Get exclusive email updates + receive the Simple Happy Parenting mini-course.