I don’t know about you, but parent anxiety seems to surround me at every turn. In today’s episode, I’m chatting with Dr. Dana Dorfman, author of the new book, When Worry Works. Dana explains that even though anxiety is an unavoidable part of parenting today, we can turn our unique parenting anxiety patterns into an advantage, instead of a liability.
Links from the episode
- Dr. Dorfman’s Website
- When Worry Works
- Quiz: Identify your anxiety type
- Simple Families Episode 340: How to Raise an Adult ft. Julie Lythcott-Haims
- KiwiCo – Get 50% off your first month with ANY crate line at kiwico.com/simple.
- Indeed – If you need to hire, you need Indeed! Visit www.indeed.com/families.
- Thrive Market – Get 30% off your first order, plus a FREE $60 gift! ThriveMarket.com/simplefamilies