It can feel impossible to carve out an identity and personal space in motherhood. In today’s conversation, Eve Rodsky shares her own experiences and encouraging words to set us on the path to finding ourselves again. Eve transformed a “blueberries breakdown” into a catalyst for social change when she applied her Harvard-trained background in organizational management to ask the simple yet profound question: What would happen if we treated our homes as our most important organizations?
Eve Rodsky is the New York Times best-selling author of Fair Play and National Bestseller, Find Your Unicorn Space.
Links for this Episode
- Eve Rodsky: Fair Play
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/everodsky
- Fair Play: https://www.instagram.com/fairplaylife
- Indeed | Sign up for Indeed now and get a $75 credit toward your first sponsored job. Plus earn up to $500 extra in sponsored job credits with Indeed’s Virtual Interviews. Visit Indeed.com/FAMILIES to learn more.
- Faherty | Head to FAHERTYBRAND.com/SIMPLE and use code SIMPLE at checkout to snag 20%
- Mint Mobile | MINTMOBILE.com/simple to cut your wireless bill to 15 bucks a month
- Join the Simple Families Community!