In today’s society, we could all use a little more practice in critical thinking. Julie Bogart is known for her common sense parenting and education advice. She’s the author of the beloved book, The Brave Learner, which has brought joy and freedom to countless home educators. Her new book, Raising Critical Thinkers, offers parents a lifeline in navigating the complex digital world our kids are confronting.
You may know Julie Bogart from her award-winning, innovative online writing program Brave Writer, now 22 year old, serving 191 countries. Today, I chat with her about her new book and how creating an intimate bond with our children helps in raising critical thinkers.
Links for this Episode
- Julie Bogart & Brave Writer
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/juliebravewriter/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bravewriter
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/bravewriter
- Simple Families Podcast Episode 302 & 303: Analog Curious I & Analog Curious II
- Simple Families Podcast Episode 309: Mental Chatter