I get to be on the other side of the table today! In today’s episode, I am being interviewed by the host of Minimalish, Desirae Endrees. I had the pleasure of being a guest on Minimalish last week and I loved our chat so much that I wanted to re-air this episode for you on Simple Families.
In this episode, I’m talking about how Simple Families got started (and about the other blog I had before Simple Families was born). Thanks to Desirae for having me on and letting me share this with you all.
- The Original Episode on Minimalish
- Minimalish on Instagram
- Minimalish Facebook Group
- PREORDER SIMPLE HAPPY PARENTING + CLAIM BONUS COACHING
- Why I Got Rid of My Wardrobe
- Why I Got Rid of the Toys
- Un-Fancy (Caroline Rector)
- Courtney Carver – Be More with Less – Project 333
- Care/of – plus use coupon code coupon SIMPLE25 for 25% off